Our smooth foundation feels like silk because it has silk in it!
Mineral makeup is manufactured with minerals which are sterilized and pulverized into a very fine powder which is then mixed with a variety of natural inorganic colorings to product a variety of colors.
Applying a mineral makeup instead of a chemical-based makeup provides a number of benefits:
- It's non-comedogenic (does not block the pores of the skin...allows the skin to breathe).
- It's skin-friendly (will not exacerbate rosacea, dryness, acne or other skin ailments).
- It's prime ingredients are inorganic, which means bacteria and microbes cannot live in the makeup and infect the skin.
- It has a very light, almost weightless character, unlike heavy chemical-based make.
- It's not oily (no oils are used in manufacture), an excellent product for those with oily skin.
INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Dioxide, Silica, Allantoin, Silk, Iron Dioxide.
- Application: Apply small amount of powder to kabuki brush, tap excess off brush and apply to face in circular motions.